Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!

It's hard to believe that not only has another year passed, but we're also starting a whole new DECADE in 2011!! It's the perfect time to set some challenging goals for ourselves to become better persons. This is a long-standing tradition called making a "New Year's Resolution". You need to reflect on your accomplishments and problems from last year and make a promise to yourself to improve in some way. So here's your chance - give it some serious thought and come up with at least one thing you want to do better in 2011 and one bad thing you want to stop doing in 2011. Think about starting your resolution with phrases like:
* I promise to ...
* I will become ...
* I will start ...
* I will stop ...
* I will change ...
* I know I can ...
GOOD LUCK and Happy New Year!

Mrs. Harrison

86 comments:

  1. I will stop talking so much in my class room this year.And I will start helping others this year .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise that I would start helping my parent. like cleaning the house .I would start being good with my grades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise to study more on my math by practicing everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I can change the world by cleaning the enviorment and not
    littering.
    I will stop hitting my sister every time she calls me names or when
    be 's mean to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will start to work on my spelling.I will do that by practicing every night
    with my mom or dad.I know I can do my homework and stop playing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I promise to read more this year.Last year I read not that mush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I promise to be a better speller by letting my bruther test me like a spellingbe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I promise to not get into another fight by just walking past it. I will stop being a bad person by saying nice things to others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I promise to listen to my teacher and follow directions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I promise to be good to my mom and my dad,and do what they tell
    to do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I promise to be a better brother.I will help my brothers and sister clean
    the room and be nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to be a better person by helping other on their math or sience .i want help my mom to clean the house. i promise to be a little more good this year.i will be nice to other people all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I promise to be a good person not fighting with my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will start to walk my dog every day by when the dog barks.I come staright away ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I promise to be a better person by helping others with there work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I promise to get my bunny with other bunnies.
    I just really feel bad for him.He sometimes is really really sad and I want to see how he reacts with another bunny!!!!!!
    I think he will be really excited.For one because he play great with my mom's niece's pug Chance.And also because he is so lovable and sweet.
    He even is so nice he runs to my room to say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will become good and help each other in class with math,science and be good to my parent everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I promise to not drink coke every day so no i will not drink soda.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I promise to finish my homework a soon as I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I promise to never smoke in my life never.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i promise to get good grades by paying attention, finish my work, andfollow rules and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i will start a rock band 4 singers 1 guitar base player 1 electric guitar player 1 drum player.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i promise to be a better student by doing my math homework every day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I will become a better student by doing my home work.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i promise to be good by not being a bully. and to be nice to jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I promise to not get in another people stff becaau for people can be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i promise to be good to my fride and faylam because theyLIketo be tract nicely

    ReplyDelete
  28. I promise to keep the play room clean.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I promise to do my math homework because it will get my grades up.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I promise to exersise after i come from school like dowing pushup's
    and runing in plase and you nowe why I want to be helthy.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I promise to help other peoples because they can not do everything by their selves.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I promise to be good by cleaning up my room.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i wii clen up my room because so my mom and dad wiibe happy.

    ReplyDelete
  34. i promise to stop fighting with girls by getting along with my friends and brothers.i need to stop getting in fights and just walk away and stay out.

    ReplyDelete
  35. i promise to be a better person by listening to my teacher and getting good grades on my test and think about the question and get a 100 on all my test and don,t fight with friends

    ReplyDelete
  36. i will start a maruthon by pracing at resses.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I will stop talking by reading a good book .

    ReplyDelete
  38. I wii stop being mean by being nice to others and helping.

    ReplyDelete
  39. l promise to be nice to my mom by not yelling at her.

    ReplyDelete
  40. i promise to pay atention to the teacher in not draw in my journal

    ReplyDelete
  41. I will help other people with anything they need and be a better student by listening and not talking a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I can become a good friend by not getting into fights.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I promise to keep up on my table of contents by writing all the date,subject,and page.Another to control my action by not getting mad.

    ReplyDelete
  44. i promise to work on my math this year and study all day.
    i will read each and every day. i will stop talking in class
    i wil become a better student by helping others, cleaning the
    room , using technology correctly and not fighting with people.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I will promise to follow dereshins in class so i will not get in trubol.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I PROMISE TO CONTROL MY ANGER BY BEING MORE CONFIDENT IN MYSELF.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I will have respect to evreyone by treating people nice and remembering my manners.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I promise to pic up the trash by not throw trash on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I promise to be a good student by never talk in class with out permission.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I will start run every day.by exersize everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I will become a better friend by....not lying and not saying bad stuff about him.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I promise to be a good big brother by not teasing my little sister

    ReplyDelete
  53. i will become a good citizen bay piking up liter.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I promise to be a good friend by saying a nice word.

    ReplyDelete
  55. i promise to go to college and be come a good citizen and growup to be a singer

    ReplyDelete
  56. i promise to do my best by listing to the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  57. i will stop being mean to my little brothers by saying sorry many times as i can.

    ReplyDelete
  58. i will start doing my best by stop teasing people.

    ReplyDelete
  59. i promise to lisin to my thether. every day i will start growing to go to college so i can be smart every day to learn every day and i can be a singer.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I willl become a better student ;by following directions everytime my teacher tells me to

    ReplyDelete
  61. My ressolution is to become a better singer.

    ReplyDelete
  62. i promise to be on time every day.

    ReplyDelete
  63. i will care for my colie and rechever puppy more and more and more even better and i will be more good at math.

    ReplyDelete
  64. i promise to be nice and smart to pas my greids.

    ReplyDelete
  65. i promes tu do reed ol do time and i'm going to do a gret student.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I promise to be a beeter student by lisaning to my mom. And I promise to read evre day.

    ReplyDelete
  67. i promise to dou mi home work.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I primes to get good grade and to be great kid and practice read a lot and I we be good to my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I promise to be nice to my brother by reading a book to them .

    ReplyDelete
  70. i will become a good student for dooing reeding.

    ReplyDelete
  71. a promes a will by neci to mie ticher and to my fres

    ReplyDelete
  72. I promise that I will do my homework every night.

    ReplyDelete
  73. i promise i wel be a gud student leasining to my mom and to my dad and to my teacher and i know i gow to three grade.

    ReplyDelete
  74. i will start to be a grate student by a smart student and read in inglesh.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I wil start to run every day to be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  76. i promise to be a beter persen bai help mom clining the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I will stop... being nice to be nice by sharing and being nice to clean my room every day

    ReplyDelete
  78. I promise to be a better student by participating in class.

    ReplyDelete
  79. i promise to be a good kid by stoping being mean and i promise to
    play more soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I will help my mom clean the house.

    ReplyDelete
  81. i will become
    a nice person by helping my
    mom wash the dishes and helping my
    dad wash the car.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I promise to i will play SOCCER evry day of 2011 to be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I promise...to be a good student and repect all classmates and pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
  84. i will start helping my mom clean the house by clining the kitchin and clean the bathroom with my sister

    ReplyDelete
  85. A Promise to be respectful and a good person by being nice.

    ReplyDelete
  86. i will promise to clin mai mom and mai dad to clin and mai sister.

    ReplyDelete