Monday, May 18, 2009

How do you Learn Best?

Answer this question by selecting one of the following statements:

I learn best when I'm given an assignment and can read about it on my own.

I learn best when my teacher shows me examples, then I can follow through on my own. I'm a visual learner.

I like to do projects that are hands-on. I enjoy using different resources like the computer and books to create a finished project.

I like when my teacher uses a variety of different teaching methods - that way learning doesn't get boring.

43 comments:

  1. I learnd that the teacher helps us learn her nolege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn best when i get to touch the project and make it like when we did are native american group project as well as we did are famus texan report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learn best when I have hand projects not sheets.Thats the best way for me to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learn best when my teacher shows me examples,then I can follow through my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learn best when my shows me
    examples,then I can follow through
    on my own. Im a visuil learner.
    Sometimes I just try to figure
    it out on my own

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to do hands-on projects because I am the kind of person who likes working with my hands

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like to do projects that are hand-on.I enjoy using different resourses like the computer and books to create a finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it when my teacher givs me example.Then when I do it on my own I always get it right

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want my teacher to makes us learn a little bit of everthing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learn best when the teacher help me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learn best by the teacher showing me step by step taking it slow and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a visual type person

    ReplyDelete
  14. Iam a visual learner.Because my teacher does examples and then I do it by my self.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im a visual learner.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im a visual learner because when they show me I get to know how to do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I,m a visual leaner

    ReplyDelete
  18. I learn best when my teacher shows me something and i can understand it really clearly. I am a visual learner!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ilearn best by listening and trying to be quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How I lerned best is step by step and take it easy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I learn with the teacher and then do it by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  22. bieng quiet and try my best to finish it corectlly and nicely

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ilearn when my teacher shows what I need to do .Then I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I learn the best when my teacher shows me examples,and ways to do my project then I can do it by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like when my teacher uses a variety of different teaching methods - that way learning doesn't get boring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i learn best when my teacher explains it to me and then i can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. yo aprenderia conque la maestra me explicara como aserlo asi aprenderia yo.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Leer mucho todoslosdia 20 minutos

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like to do projects that are hands-on. I enjoy using different resources like the computer and books to create a finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  30. YO APRENDO MEGOR CON LAS MAESTRAS PORCE ME AYUDAN MUCHO.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I learn best by paying attetion and learning what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ilearn best by when the teacher gives me my work so I can start on my own. But sometimes Ineed help so I asked for help

    ReplyDelete
  33. I learn best when my teacher explains something that I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  34. when i am foucus on what i am doing and not paying attention to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  35. i would learn the best by my teacher miss Fristch. miss Fristch can make learning fun

    ReplyDelete
  36. doing the work by myself butt get to ask questions. some of the times i finish before my classmates

    ReplyDelete
  37. I learn best by trying and doing my best!

    ReplyDelete
  38. it takes time to do one thing at a time

    ReplyDelete
  39. when i am a lone it gives me more time to work to gets me higher grades

    ReplyDelete
  40. I learn best by listening to my teacher

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ilearn better I varity of this to do like when we have math I use solving problems or bar graft

    ReplyDelete
  42. I agree with president Obama, because I think we need more school hours to catch up with the other countrys.Mabe like 3 more hours of school.Then the children gets a better education.

    ReplyDelete
  43. i think we should go to school on friday to 7.00 to 5.00 and on satirday we should go to school to 11.00 to 12.00

    ReplyDelete