In fourth grade me and my class went to lots of places. I m going tell it to u.1the high school play
I was sitting looking at the clown.then a clown came and gived me a balloon hat . I was so
excited. The play begin first it was borning. but at the end! it was so fun lot of animals came!
and had fun! with me and others. we went back to school. 2 art museam! we saw lot of art and we had to walk alot. we a girls pic my teacher told us look in her eyes and walk she was
following us with her eyes it was scare. we went to color full wall it was so amazing! the wall changes color 3 water wall! in the water wall we had lot of fun the was droping down me and my
freinds were all wet then we run to dry ourself we eat food my freinds had cracker and they
did not want to eat so we feeded the birds then we went back to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment