Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Happy New Year - 2010!
Making New Year's Resolutions is a tradition that dates back thousands of years. It is believed that one should spend the first days of a new year reflecting back on past mistakes and making a promise to do better in the future. What are some areas where you believe you could make some improvements in your life to be a better student, friend, son/daughter or brother/sister? Be sure to make your goals realistic so you will have success in achieving them in 2010. Write at least three goals for your new year's resolutions and be sure to include details outlining how you will achieve them (i.e. don't just say "I will be a better student" or "I will be nicer to my brother."). Happy New Year and good luck with your resolutions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IM gona run over the trak ebry single weke.And eat heltty food and not eat alot vel im gona play at the parke
ReplyDelete1.I will be a better sister by sending postcards and letters.
ReplyDelete2.I promise to improve my grades in math by studding my math facts.
3.I promise to do exactly what my mom and dad tell me to do by doing what they tell me to do.
1.I'll give my game a rest because it's not very active.
ReplyDelete2.I will listen to what everyone has to say.
3.I will not beg for anything that I want any more.
I will be a good kid by 1.get good A and B by studying alot. 2.I will study more 3.I will be quiet when the teacher is talking.
ReplyDeleteAnd go to the park because i nied to lose wheit
ReplyDeleteMy new year resolutions is to be better in hand writing.
ReplyDeleteMy other resolutions is to not talk to much.
My resolutions for 2010 is to be a better brother listening to my sister.
My resolution for 2010 is to have daily workout by playing soccer one day do another thing another day and so on.
ReplyDeleteMy second resolution is to be better in school by getting good grades and working real hard.
my last resolution is to be good to my sister by not screaming at her and sharing my stuff with her.
1. My resolution is to be a better boxer.I will train by running all around my apartments and I will do sit ups. After that I will hit a punching bag.
ReplyDelete2. I will be a better student by listening to my teacher more.
3. My resolution is to be better at this game called break out. By playing it every day.
I hope to improve my reading by; reading a lot.I promise to help my sister to clean or room.I will be better student by working more on home work.
ReplyDeleteI promise to be a better big brother by not yelling at my little baby brother and to not play fight ruff with him. I promise to be a better son by obeying my parents and cleaning my room. I promise to be a better citizen by helping people with what they need help with.
ReplyDelete1. I want to be a better perosn by recleyen.
ReplyDelete2. I want to be a better perosn by geting good grades.3. I want to be a better by helping aourund the house.
My resolution for 2010 is,I will practice soccer by playing soccer more and practice kicking.I will be faster by running more.I will get stronger by doing more pushups.
ReplyDeleteI promise to be a better in 2010 by not be bad like i was last year
ReplyDeletewhen I was on vacation i ate to mush junk food and this year am eating more good things. am going to stop watching to mush Tv and play board games.
I need to be more smarter so i don't have to worry about anything and i could know everything not everything i mean smart.I need to be typing more faster.I need to be knowing how to use everything.
ReplyDelete1. My new goal is to get better grades in school by listening in class . 2. I want to be a better brother by not yelling at my sister. 3. I want to get better in math doing my homework.
ReplyDeleteMy new years promise is to be nicer to my brother and sisters. And i will help them when they are sick. I will get them soup/water and i will do anything.
ReplyDeleteMy resolution for 2010 is to get better grades and get A/B in school so my mom will be proud of me. And will take me some were nice for my good grades.
I promise to not fight with my brother and sisters so my mom wont get mad at us and we can get along .
I promise to be a better soccer player by running faster and a better kicker!I also promise to be a better student by fallowing the rules.
ReplyDeleteFirst I will set a better goal for my brothers and sisters and I will listen To my parents .Then I will improve in my grades by listening to my teacher.And my last goal is to work out more and get stronger.
ReplyDelete1.I promise to to wash my dishes every Tuesdays and Wednesday
ReplyDelete2.I promise to be a good son with my mom and dad by listening more to them
3.I promise to pay attention in class and listen to my teacher:)
1. I promise i will be nice to my brother by not fighting with him.
ReplyDelete2.I will also respect my mom and dad by listining to them and doing my chores.
3.I will be a better student by doing my homework and listeing.
1. I will stay focus by not playing in class.
ReplyDelete2.I will get good grades by studying hard.
3.I would take my dog out every day.
1. I promise to be nice to my parents by saying thank you ,please and ,sorry.
ReplyDelete2. I promise to be a better student in school by paying attention in class.
3. I promise by reading every day for 20 minutes at least.
1. I will be a better student by listening and doing my work.
ReplyDelete2. I will do my homework when told.
3. Help others when in need.
1. I will listen to the teacher.
ReplyDelete2. I will be a better student by completing my work.
3. I will help around the house.
4. I will take care of my little brother & sister.
1. I promise to get my grades up by not talking to my friends. 2. I hope to improve my behavior by not talking back to my mom. 3.My resolution for 2010 is to beat Rachet and Clank video game.
ReplyDelete1. Make my grandma happy so that she never goes back to China.
ReplyDelete2. I will pass my test and show what I know.
3. Make my family happy by helping them.
I promise to be a better daughter by cleaning my room every time it is dirty.secondly I promise to help my mom because she works very hard around the apartment.Lastly I promise to help my dad when he comes from work because he gets really tired.
ReplyDelete1. I promise not to litter because it is bad for the avarimant.
ReplyDelete2. I will not disobay my tcheor because you need to lorn not be bad.
3. I will not be bad to my mom because it is bad because she had me to be good.
My resolution for 2010 is
ReplyDelete1.I am going to have good grades by being good and not talking.
2.Paying close attention to the teacher.
3.I am going to lesten to my parents by if
they tell me something I do it right away.
happy new year
1. I promise to clean up the living room every day.
ReplyDelete2. I promise to do my school work every day.
3. I promise to be faithful and live my life.
1.I promise to do my chores for my family every day.
ReplyDelete2.I will be a better student by doing my homework.
3. My resolution for 2010 is getting good grades by paying attion and lising to the teacher.
1. I promise to do all my homework before I go to sleep.
ReplyDelete2. I will obey my parents when they tell me something.
3. I will pay attention instead of playing.
i promise to be a better friend by changing my angry ways . i also promise to get along with my brothers . last but not least i promise to take care of the dog & the dirty work.
ReplyDelete1.I promise to try taking control of my anger by avoiding trouble.
ReplyDelete2.I will be a better student by studying more.
3.I hope to improve my behavior by avoiding bad kid.
1.I will become a better student by studying
ReplyDeletefor the taks test.
2.I will become a better citicen by picking up trash.
3.I will become a better student by doing my exra credit in science class.
For this new years I promise to
ReplyDelete1.Be a better student by giving the teacher respect when she tells me to do something.
2.Be a better son by cleaning my room before I go to bed at night.
3.Be a better big brother by buying my little brother toys.
1.I promise to be a better brother by giving my old toys to my little brother.
ReplyDelete2.I will be a better student by having lots of confidence in myself.
3.I will be a better son by listening to my parents and to have respect for them.
I will be a better student in 2010. When I come into class, I'll sit down and do my warm-up right away. Then I'll read a book. I'll listen for directions and follow them.
ReplyDelete1-My first resulation is to obey my mom because I`m always talking back to her.I`ll be nicer to her by helping with the housecleaning.
ReplyDelete2-I should be more responsible with my dogs,like cleaning thier little house and cleaning their stuff if you know what I mean.
3-The last one is to take care of my stuff by not getting them lost or getting them ripped.
My resolution for 2010 is to be a better sister. I will not get mad at my little sister instead I will think before acting. Also, I can count to ten to calm down. The most important thing is to not get mad at her and scream and even hit her just because I am mad, the important thing is to love her like all my family.
ReplyDeleteMy new year goal is to be a better person by going to church every Sunday and helping neighbors and being a better citizen. My second goal is to do better in school by learning more and listening better. My third goal is to be a better actor because I want to be an actor. So I am going to try to get in an acting class.
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolution is that I will help the world by picking up trash. I will also try my best to study hard so I can pass the taks test. I will work on not starting a fight with my sister even tough she starts it.
ReplyDelete1.I promise to be organised by cleaning my room and tote tray .
ReplyDelete2.I promise to have better handwriting by practicing.
3 I will be a better student by following directions and staying on task.
I will work on focusing on all of my school work .I will also begin work on doing home work.I will stop hitting my cousin .
ReplyDeleteI promise to be a daughter by respecting my mom and I promise to stop talking in the classroom by ignoring other people and improving my hand writing by practicing everyday.
ReplyDelete1. I promise to study my hardest and pass the TAKS.
ReplyDelete2. I will be a better student by listening to the teacher and stop talking to other kids.
3. My goal for the new year is to encourage my neighborhood to recycle.
My resolution for 2010 is to be a better citizen by helping clean up the city. I will also work on studying hard for the TAKS. I will be a better student by staying on task.
ReplyDeleteMY RESOLUTIONS 1. I plan to work on my behavior like [not fight with my family and friends].2.i,ll improve on my grades by getting A and B.3.I will also work on my physical health by doing sports. !HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ReplyDelete1.I promise to do my homework daily.
ReplyDelete2.I promise to read for at least 25 minutes a day.
3.I promise to be a better daughter by doing my chores.
4.I promise to be a better sister by not teasing my brother.
5.I promise to be a better student by turning in my librare books.
My goal for the new year is to be a better student. I will study so I can get better grades. I won't sleep in school. I will pay attention to the teacher.
ReplyDeleteFor my new years resolution I will take care of my puppies by feeding them and walking them. I'll try to lose 10 pounds by eating snacks every 2 days. I'll help my friend with whatever he wants. I'll help Mom take down Christmas and put up the scary decorations again.
ReplyDeleteMy resolution for 2010 is to help the enviorment by recycling and picking up trash outside.
ReplyDeleteMy second new years resolution is to be a better student by not talking in class and studying at home.
My final resolution for 2010 is to be nice to every one.I will acheive this resolution by using my manners and not use bad words.
I promise to stop drinking so much soda because it's bad for my teeth.I also promise to read more books so I can be smarter.I promise to stop talking so much in class and pay attention to my teachers.these are my new years resolutions.
ReplyDeleteMy resolution for 2010 is to get better at cleaning my room by when some thing drops in my room I'll pick it up. Another one is do better in Language Arts by reading more,and not talk so much with my friends at school so I don't get marks.
ReplyDeleteI promise to help my older and also younger siblings when they need my help like I'll help them with their homework and get them food and water when they need it. I also promise to help my mom whenever she needs to go grocery shoping like I'll also help her set up the table when she needs it. I also promise to be a better student by not giveing all my attention to my classmates and more attention to my teacher. These are my new years resolutions.
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolutions are...
ReplyDeleteTo be a better example to my brother and try my best not to teach him the wrong things.To teach him to be polite and have lots of respect for and most importantly himself.
To try my hardest to improve in all my classes even if I am passing with good grades.I will work on my homework as long as it takes for me to understand what I am trying to learn.
To be a better friend.To encourage them to do what ever they set there minds to do.To listen to them even when I really don't want to.To be there to catch them when they fall and encourage them to do the correct things.To help them through thick and thin and help them think positive thoughts and never negative thoughts,and ALWAYS help them have a positive attitude even when they want to have a negative one.
My resolution for 2010 is by to make my grades all the way to 100. And I will do that by helping and listening all the time. And another goal is that I will be nicer to my brother and sister by helping them when the are sick and if they ask me something I will give them that what they need. The third resolution is to listen to my mom and dad by to listen to them and if they tell me to do something I will do what they say and I will not argue.
ReplyDeleteMy first New Year's resolution for 2010 is to get along with my classmates by helping them with stuff that they don't understand. My second resolution for 2010 is to become a better student by following directions and doing what the teacher tells me to do. My third and last resolution for 2010 is to go green by recycling, reusing, and reducing unwanted stuff in the environment and by picking up trash on the road.
ReplyDeleteI will be good this new year by doing my homework, listening to my teacher, and following derctions. I will not talk when the teachers are talking, and I'll do all my work in class. I will stop messing around with friends and do real better in science by paying attention.
ReplyDeleteI promise to make good grades like A/B by paying attention to the teacher and be at school on time and be a good student and doing my homework. I promise to be a good daughter and good sister by helping my mom do work doing my chores and helping my sisters and not fighting with him/her. I want to promise to be a
ReplyDeletegood reader and writer by reading books and writing stories and summeries to remember them and be good at it.
My new years resolution is to be a better student in school by listenig to my teachers better and by answering questions and following directions.
ReplyDeleteI also want to get JUST A/Bs no C/Bs by taking my notes and being attentive at all times so my mom can be proud of me.
Another new years resolution of mine is to be kind and polite and not be rude to my siblings,classmates,and friends.
My final resolution for now is to be me. I want to stop being someone I'm not,I JUST want to be Paula and no one else but that.
IT'S NOT OVER YET BUT THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS:)!HE HE.
I make a resolution to 2010 to be a great student by listening to the teacher and following directions. To make this resolution I will listen.I will try my best at every thing I do.I will set a good example for my brother so I can be his role model.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be good at school everyday and do all my school work do my best at school and anywhere I go and make the right choices the next time now I am in 2010 I have been good all this week did not get my teacher any problem with anybody in my class. I would do the right thing in 2010 and get my behavior together in all of my classrooms. I will pass the math TAKS test on April,5,2010. Also, I won't give my mom any problems at home and I will help her around the house.
ReplyDeleteHappy new years
ReplyDeleteI will improve on my behavior by listening to instructions when there told ?so i can get my trust back and start a new year in 2010 so people would now that I have change and I'm a better person to my dad,mom,brothers.
I will improve on my grades by having A/B so that i can be someone on my life because I've always wanted to be an good drawer in my life.I will always listen to all of the teachers because they behave good with us and treat us with respect and treat us like if we were there children.
My resolution for the 2010 year is that I am going to have perserverance on everything I do.
ReplyDeleteThe only time I will stop is when I am tired or have to go somewhere else. In the year 2009 I barely had any perserverance at all,every time when I couldn't do something I just quit and never try again. But I promised myself I would have more perserverance. That is why I have more perserverance now in the year 2010.
My other resolution is to do better in school so I can pass the fifth grade. I will pass the fifth grade by stop talking and do my work. Last but not least I will have more respect for my little sister so I won't get in trouble anymore.
These are my resolutions for 2010:
ReplyDeleteI promise to to be a better student by helping other people that need help with their work.
I promise to be a better sister by caring what my brothers and sisters do.
I will be helping around the house by doing my chores.
I promise to be a better student by being a lot more respectful to my teacher.I,m going to be a better person by thinking about the things I did wrong in the past.I will help the environment by not littering.
ReplyDeleteI promise my self to listen to my mom and due sam good things to my friends . I promise my self to run faster.
ReplyDeleteMy Resolution for 2010 is to control my actions by saying what I feel on the inside and avoid hurtful words. I promise to pay attention to the teacher by ignoring people who are talking, and ask for help when I don't get something . I will be a better student by improving my learning skills by showing what I do know and thinking about what I will know . I promise to ask a teacher if I have problem with something I don't get in order to understand what I need to know .
ReplyDeleteI have 3 new year resolutions. The first one is to be a better brother to my sister by not telling her mean words when we get in an argument, and by not fighting with over the tv. My second resolution is to get all a's on my report card by paying attention in class and studying more. My last resolution is to get commended on all the taks by studying and doing all my work in class.
ReplyDeleteMy 2010 resolutions are to help my neighborhood by recycling more often, trying to clean up the neighborhood if I see trash, and I won't litter in the neighborhood. My second resolution is to be more focused in my classes by talking to friends less in class, participate in class more, and to make sure I have everything I need to do my homework. My third resolution is to be a better freind to my friends by listening to their problems and try to help if I can, help them if they need help understanding things, and help them more with group work in class.
ReplyDeleteMY 2010 resolutions are lisening to my parents by doing what they tell me to do. My 2nd resolution is studying in social studies at home more. My 3nrd resolution is being a better sister by saying good things to them. These are my 2010 resolutions.
ReplyDeleteMy new years goals for 2010 are working on going to six grade so I can succeed and show a good example for my little brother. Second I am going to listen more because my mom does so much and I don't respect her I am going to work on that .Third I will try to be responsible for all my actions.
ReplyDeleteOne of my new years resolutions for 2010 is to promise to do better in school. I promise to listen in class more and study harder. I promise to act more mature and not have so many marks because I do not like to get in trouble. I wont talk so much in class. I promise to not be DISRESPECTFUL!!! because I learned you should respect your elders, so I wont talk back.
ReplyDeleteI will be a better citizen by cleaning up all of the trash that I see.
I can be a better son to my parents by doing what they tell me when they tell me.
My resolution for 2010 is being a better student by working harder in class.My second goal is to be nicer to my brothers by not getting them in trouble when they did not do anything. My last goal is to stop hitting people when they hit me by just telling the teachers.
ReplyDeleteMy resolution for 2010 is to try to go to sleep earlier in weekdays by going to bed right after dinner so I am not tired at school. I will also try to stop fighting with my brother by trying to ignore what he tells me. Something I also want to do is get better at soccer by going outside and practice.
ReplyDeleteMy new years goals are to be a better football player by catching more balls.My second goal is I promise to be a better brother by not hitting my little sister. I can also help her with her homework. My third goal is to go to bed early.
ReplyDeleteFor my first goal I am going to work out more because I want to be able to do more things that include strength like swimming.I can do this by doing more chin ups and more push ups and run more. Another thing I would like to promise is to pay more attention to the plants I try to plant.I can do this by planting a plant and saying it is my baby.My third promise is eat healthier so that I can do my first goal easier.I can do this by making my own lunch and dinner or asking my mom to. These are my goals for 2010. Thank you for reading my comment.
ReplyDeleteI promise to not to hit my brother because I am going to get in trouble so I would be disrespect my whole family .I will do what my mom tells me. I will help my brother with his home work.
ReplyDeleteI will help my mom do the dishes. I will help my mom clean the house. I will play with my brother and sister.
ReplyDeleteI Will Be A Better Student by working harder on my work by doing it everyday .....second I promise to help my Mom and Dad by cleaning more .. Therid I promise to do my best in school by doing what the teacher says to do and what they what me to do and to be the best sister I can be.
ReplyDeleteI promise nice to be my brother by helping him with is homework like math and science.I will help my mom and dad by making dinner every monday be for they get home.I promise to take my dog a bath and walk her every day.
ReplyDeleteI will like to be a better friend like helping them when they are in trouble. I will help them when ever they need my help. If they need help in homework or something they jut need to ask me and i will do it. Lastly i will be a better responsible person in what I do and what I say to them and first i need to think what I am going to tell them.
ReplyDeleteI will be a better sister i will give good examples to my little brother.I will be good with him. I will be a better student by paying attention on what my teacher says and I will do my homework everyday.I will do it in my house and every time when i get home from school.
1. I promise to be a good friend by saying nicer things to them. I will help them with what ever they need. 2.I promise to be a good sister by helping my brother and sister to do their homework if they need my help.By doing good things so that my brother and sister will follow me.3. I will help my dad when he comes from work because he comes tired and i have to help my mom when she gets back from work. I will help them by cleaning the kitchen for when my mom cooks.4.I promise I will do my homework every night I will do my homework when I get home. I will do what my teacher tells me to do.
ReplyDeleteVoy a mejorar mi tradajo y voy a estudiar mas los fines de semana.Tambien voy a hacer la tarea despues de comer. Tambien voy a estudiar paladras en ingles practicando todos los dias por 10 minutos.Tambien voy a mejorar.
ReplyDeleteYo prometo que voy a ser bueno con mis amigos. Les voy a llamar por la tarde.
ReplyDeleteYo prometo que voy a ser bueno con mi hermano y mi hermana y mi prima. No les voy a pegar todo los dias.
My resolution for 2010 is to listen to my mom and dad.I want to obey my brother so he can care about me.I want to be a better student by better behavior, i will not do silly comments
ReplyDelete.
For my new year resolution i well be a good big brother on taking care of my little brothers.My second year resolution I'm going to be a better
ReplyDeletewriter in english.I'm going to write the word that i don'' get more than five times.
I promise to learn all my math facts by studying.I also want to be responsible by doing what I am suposed to do like doing the dishes when my mom tells me to.I also want to learn piano by practicing every day.
ReplyDeleteMy goal is to get better grades because it makes me and my mom proud. My second is to eat better because I have a crown. My third is to work out more because it is something I haven't done in a while.
ReplyDeleteI will read 100 books in one year. I'm already on 7.The reason is because I have to read more.Next is eat more healthy food.Me and my family are already on diets.Last is to exercise every other day. I realy need more muscle.
ReplyDeleteMy goal for 2010 is to get stronger.by eating better food like apples and oranges. Also that I will not sit around like a lazy man. Another goal is to eat more fruits and vegetables and not eat lots of junk food. Another goal is to get better at the sports that Im in like at bastketball like shooting and defending. And that is my goal.
ReplyDeleteI Promise to be a very better sister to all of my brothers and my sister by listening to my sister and brother. And I want to stop being shy and want to be a better person to every body I no.I will also will listen to my mother and father. every single day.
ReplyDelete1.I will be a better sister and daghter and go to a theripist.
ReplyDelete2.I will listen to my family by colming my self.
3.I will not yell by thinking to my self be for I say something.
My goal is to.......I will be a better person than last year because now it is 2010 , a new year. So now i will have to try my best .I will start by not being lazy,talking back and listen to my parents. By doing that I will do my chores,don"t talk back and respect my parents. And thats my goal.
ReplyDeleteI promise to help my classmates with their math when I'm allowed.I will help my sister with her homework by helping her with her math and I will not hit her because I get mad at her a lot.I will help my mom mop the floor.
ReplyDelete